- Max. Wattage (4 Ω): 200W X 4
- Max. Wattage (2 Ω): 300W X 4
- Max. Wattage (1 Ω): 1200W (Total)
- Wattage RMS (4 Ω <= 1% THD+N): 100W x 4 (20-20k Hz)
- Wattage RMS (2 Ω <= 1% THD+N): 150W x 4 (1k Hz)
- Wattage RMS (1 Ω <= 1% THD+N): >125WX4 (1k Hz)
- Wattage RMS (4 Ω, Bridged): 300W x 2 (1k Hz)
Features of Product:-
For Extra flexibility, variable LPF & HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences.
Bass Boost Remote
Every new class D Amplifier has a Bass Boost Remote Controller for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
Highly Reliable Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable Durable Circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve a 1-ohm connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
There are no reviews yet.