Specifications of Dash Cam with Detachable Interior Camera
BLAUPUNKT BP 4.0 FHD – Dash Cam is a fully HD Dual Camera with a 2.0″ IPS Display, Motion Detection, and Parking Monitoring.
The Front Camera and Detachable Indoor Camera (1080P FHD/720P HD)
The built-in 1080P full HD front lens with a wide angle provides sharp video and photo recording in 1920×1080 pixels. Record the interior of your vehicle at the same time. Thanks to plug-and-play, the included 720P HD wide-angle interior lens (1280×720 pixels) can be attached and detached in just one easy step.
2.0″ IPS* Display
With the 2.0-inch IPS display, you can see your recordings in real-time and switch through different display modes. Built-in speakers and microphones allow you to conveniently view your saved recordings on the device, even with sound.
* IPS (In-Plane Switching) provides a wide viewing angle and optimal color representation without reducing the image quality.
The integrated motion sensor remains active even in standby mode. If the motion is detected in front of your vehicle, the dashcam automatically switches to recording mode. The resulting recordings are reliably stored on your SD card (not included).
Detects Shocks and Vibrations
Thanks to the built-in G-sensor, the camera detects shocks and vibrations. In this case, the camera directly starts the recording mode. The resulting recordings are reliably stored on your SD card (not included).
Has your vehicle been monitored even when parked? Thanks to the built-in battery, and the motion sensor response even when the ignition is off. In the event of movement, vibration, or collision, the two cameras automatically record what is happening in front of and inside your vehicle.
Compact Metal Case
Thanks to the compact size, the dashcam fit in any vehicle. With the suction cup mount, you can easily attach the dashcam to the windshield without restricting your field of vision. The sturdy metal housing with zinc alloy comes in a stylish design and ensures perfect vehicle integration thanks to the long cable.
- Improved visibility at night. The 6 infrared diodes (indoor camera) and one LED diode (front camera) ensure ideal recordings even in very low light conditions.
- Infinite recording thanks to Loop Recording. Here, the recordings are divided into segments and saved individually. When the memory card is full, the oldest recordings are overwritten.
- Continuous recording and photo shooting. Manual continuous recording and photos are also possible at the touch of a button on the device.
- Recordings with a license plate are displayed. If you enter a license plate number on the camera, the images are automatically saved with the corresponding license plate number.