General Specifications –
- Supports Up to All Different TATA Models
- Programming Codes for Over 15+ Vehicle Models
- Ultra-Compact Size (40x30x15 mm)
- Works with Any Alpine SWRC Ready Head Unit
Tata Steering Wheel Control Interface
This steering wheel interface connects to a compatible car stereo which must have either a 3.5mm jack input connection or a 3-wire input on the back of the stereos wiring harness labeled for steering wheel controls. It is designed to work with branded and non-branded stereos with this option.
Features & Benefits –
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit while maintaining the use of your factory steering wheel controls.
- Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road.
- Supports the original features of the vehicle such as date, time, and temperature display.