- Amplifier Power: 200W RMS (2 Ω )
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 150Hz
- Fuse: 30A
- Maximum Current Draw: 30A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <1.2A
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover Slope: 24dB/Octave
- Bass Boost: 0 – 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz
- Line Level Input Sensitivity: 0.2 V – 4V
- Speaker Level Input Sensitivity: 0.5V – 10V
- Dimensions (D x H):14-3/16” x 6-1/2”(D360mm x H165mm)
Features of JBL BassPro Hub
The new JBL BassPro Hub subwoofer delivers show & shine performance without crowding your passengers or sacrificing the cargo area. This all-in-one powered subwoofer system fits into the hub of your spare tire for a super easy installation and out-of-sight sound solution. The built-in Class D amplifier delivers 200W RMS and is designed to work with the BassPro Hub subwoofer and enclosure as a system. The 11″ (279mm) feather-light fiberglass woofer cone with rubber surround delivers the signature kick and punch of JBL Bass. And with over temperature protection (OTP) and over current protection (OCP) you can count on reliability at peak volume levels. The included remote control enables adjustment of crossover point, gain, phase—and a bass boost of 12dB when you’re in the mood and on the move. Whether you’re cruising or competing, the JBL BassPro leaves the competition behind without missing a beat.
There are no reviews yet.