- Enclosure Dimensions (L x W x H): 16-3/16″ x 7″ x 10-7/8″ (411mm x 177mm x 275mm)
- Maximum Current Draw: 14.5A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <800mA
- Input Sensitivity: 0.05V – 2.0V Low-Level Input, 0.5V – 20V High-Level Input
- Fuse: 15A
- Amplifier Power: 140W RMS
- Driver Complement: 8″(200mm) Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0dB to + 9dB @ 65Hz and phase switch
Features of JBL BassPro Micro
The BassPro Micro features a Class D amplifier that delivers 140 watts RMS to its 8″ subwoofer for surprisingly powerful output. The amp includes speaker-level and line-level inputs to allow you to connect the sub to your vehicle’s audio system. JBL includes controls for input sensitivity, crossover frequency, and phase, along with a bass EQ with 9 dB of boost, making it easy to match this sub up with your speaker system.
Note:- Sub enclosure separates from amplifier base to accommodate cargo adjustable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz)
There are no reviews yet.